When Addie posted this white sangria recipe on her blog a couple of weeks ago, I just knew we’d be trying it. Two batches later, this is going to be my base white sangria recipe.
White Wine Sangria with Peaches & Strawberries
This white sangria recipe is the perfect summer party beverage. It features pinot grigio wine, peaches, strawberries, rum, triple sec, and more.
- 2-750 ml bottles dry white wine (like pinot grigio)
- 2 cups of grapefruit soda
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup lime juice (about 3 large juicy limes)
- 2 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound quartered strawberries (remove hulls)
- Add all ingredients to a gallon-sized pitcher and mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, up to overnight.
- Serve over ice.
I’m thinking this will make a good base from which to experiment with other fruit combinations. For example, maybe do it with blueberries instead of strawberries, or, Old New Orleans Spiced Rum and cranberry juice/soda, instead of the grapefruit juice. You get the idea. I’ll report back on variations as the summer continues.
In the meantime, go follow/like/all-that-stuff Culicurious. The girl’s got game. 🙂